The Dubai Mall, UAE
- World’ s largest shopping mall (12 million square feet)
- Extensive use of CFD modelling utilised
- Able to mobilise our global resources readily for a fast track project
- Piling contract was awarded in four months
- Largest District Cooling Plant in Downtown Dubai
The Dubai Mall is a centrepiece of Downtown Burj Dubai, a 500-acre mega development, described as the new heart of the city. Located next to the iconic Burj Khalifa, the tallest tower in the world, The Dubai Mall is one of the largest malls in the world which spread over an area of 12 million square feet with 5.9 million square feet of internal floor area and 3.77 million square feet of gross leasable area. There are over 1,200 stores offering a retail mix unmatched by another other mall in the world.
A hallmark of world-class attractions, The Dubai Mall features a massive Aquarium showcasing sharks, rays and other fascinating marine life, the world’s largest Gold Souk (market), an Olympic-size ice rink and a spectacular outdoor water fountain illuminating the mall’s promenade.