The Dubai Mall
- World’ s largest shopping mall
- 12 million square feet
- Extensive use of CFD modelling utilised
- Able to mobilize our global resources readily for a fast track project
- Piling contract was awarded in 4 months
- Largest District Cooling Plant in Downtown Dubai
The Dubai Mall is a centerpiece of Downtown Burj Dubai, which is a 500-acre mega-development by Emaar Properties that was described as the new heart of the city. Located next to the iconic Burj Khalifa, the tallest tower in the world, The Dubai Mall is the largest mall in the world – spreading over an area of 12 million sq ft with 5.9 million sq ft of internal floor area and 3.77 million sq ft of gross leasable area. There are over 1,200 stores offering a retail mix unmatched by another other mall in the world.