King Abdullah Financial District, Saudi Arabia
The King Abdullah Financial District Project is visionary in time, location, scope and quality.
The King Abdullah Financial District Project is visionary in time, location, scope and quality. The master-planned project is a “first” of its kind in the Kingdom with a far-reaching potential to becoming a major world-class financial and business hub. Meinhardt’s role includes representing and safeguarding the Client’s interests covering all aspects of architectural, MEP and façade installations and construction procedures by scheduled and ad hoc inspections, review of specifications, equipment and assemblies.
- Largest real estate project in the world with GFA of 5 million square metres
- Owner’s Representative to oversee Project Implementation to ensure compliance with Owner’s requirements
- Rapid escalation system was developed to identify and resolve key issues
- Through our site investigation, QA Programme 21,000 non-conformances have been identified
- Design Peer Review for Structural Performance for the 77-storey Capital Market Authority Tower
Consists of financial hubs with the 385 meters high Financial Market Tower at the heart of the district, financial academy and recreational facilities, totaling a built up area of 387 million square feet.