Take the first steps in your career path with us.
we think you’ll like it here
As a professional firm, Meinhardt recognizes that our greatest asset is our staff. Our business relies on our ability to attract and retain the best professional consulting staff. Our commitment to employing the “best” extends to our Graduates and Undergraduates (3rd or 4th year).
Meinhardt will provide you with a range of benefits:
- Large Consulting Firm
- Diverse type and size of projects
- Opportunities to work locally and internationally
- Encouraged to undertake further studies
- Attractive workplace environment
- Vibrant, informal, open and non-bureaucratic
- Attractive remuneration packages
Meinhardt encourages and supports our Graduates to excel professionally and personally.
The program provides;
- An Induction to Meinhardt
- “on-the-job” training and project / client experience
- Broad Skill learning and development support
Expressions of Interest
We welcome speculative applications from talented individuals (Graduates, Undergraduates and Vacation work) in the following areas:
- Asset Management
- Building Science Group (ESD)
- Building Services (Electrical, Fire, Mechanical, Plumbing / Hydraulics)
- Environmental Engineering
- Facade Technology
- Fire Performance Engineering
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure / Civil Engineering
- Light Art
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Project Management
- Structural Engineering
Graduate, Under Graduates and Vacation work intake is open all year. Please register your interest by forwarding us your CV, a cover letter and most recent university result in an email noting the area(s) of work that interests you in the subject line along with your preferred office. For example: Graduate Structural Engineer, Graduate Facade Engineer, Graduate Mechanical Engineer.